Wednesday 13 February 2013

Brighton! Part 1

Mark and Dave go Shopping to BRIGHTON




Dave... I need to go to Brighton, I’m cleaning up my flat to let
.
Mark... Why to let, and why Brighton?

Dave... So that when we go on our round the world trip, I’m earning some cash and someone else is paying my mortgage.
Mark... World Trip?  Who mentioned World Trip? Could we not go to Portobello Market instead?
Dave...   I have listened to you, my passport needs some more stamps in it, Dave is ready to roam, starting with The lanes... Virtually every shop is either full of vintage or antique objet d’art. And, I need some cool stuff to put on the walls to cover up some dirty marks on the wall.
Mark...  Paint?
Dave... Nah, boring, I’m thinking more like vintage posters
Mark... And Portobello?
Dave... Not cool enough and too expensive, Brighton is cheaper, livelier, gayer, and that’s where the original Bills can be found
Mark... Ah Bills, now that IS a great reason to shop in Brighton, not too sure about finding stuff for walls, and how does this add to getting stamps onto your passport exactly?
Dave...  Er, not directly, but do you want to help me clean down walls?
Mark...  How soon can we go, tit, tat and toot...bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment